beauty Beauty Blogger

CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

Tuesday, March 08, 2016Richa

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer


First of all, the price is pretty impressive on this foundation as compared to other high end makeup. The foundation gives the perfect amount of coverage and lasts for a very long time(I wore it at 6am and it looked the same at 3pm). It did not break me out. It has a nice giant concealer type applicator but I like applying it with my fingers. This foundation is great for dry skin but I wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin. It was easy to blend and did not feel heavy at all. However, I couldn’t find my perfect shade even though they have a pretty impressive range of colours. I bought it in Golden neutral which is 2 shades darker than my skin tone. On top of that, it oxidizes on me which is NOT good. I loved the foundation overall and could work with the oxidizing issue as well(by using one shade lighter) but I just can’t find the right shade for me.


If you have dry skin and like using full coverage foundation without looking cakey, go ahead buy this foundation.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form