beauty Beauty Blogger

Burberry Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette - Optic White No. 01

Tuesday, March 08, 2016Richa


This is a review of the Burberry Spring/Summer 2016 runway palette in optic white no.1

Description - A limited-edition illuminating face powder palette for strobing and highlighting the complexion. Lift and brighten up your features with the Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette. Define your complexion by sweeping the pearly, translucent powder across areas of the face, where light would naturally hit. 


I’m a highlighter junkie so I had to have this gorgeous looking highlighter from Burberry. I usually lean towards golden beige highlighter but since I already have a golden highlighter from Burberry, I decided to go with the white one. I love the lace design on it. It is so beautiful that I almost don’t want to touch it ;-). Design is probably the most beautiful thing about his palette though. Highlighter itself is nice but there are tiny flecks of micro glitter which I’m not a big fan of but It’s workable. I love using it on the inner corners of eyes. It works great as an eye shadow base too.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form