beauty Beauty Blogger

Formula X Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover

Thursday, March 10, 2016Richa

Formula X - Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover


Let me start by saying that I love it. It’s so easy to use and cleans up the nail polish in seconds. I’m very pleased with the results. It’s easy to use without having to fuss with a cotton ball, nail polish remover, etc. You just put your nails in it, twist it a couple of times and DONE! No staining of the nails or fingers. Even the hard to reach areas of nails gets squeaky clean. Before this I was using the red nail polish cleaner from Sephora, which is also a similar kind, but with only one hole for one finger at a time. I loved that one too, but this one is even better…all fingers cleaned at once…yep..that’s what I like :-)
The only issue I’ve is the holes are little smaller(keep in mind, I have fat gingers ;-))). I’m sure it will stretch a little as I use it more, but nonetheless, this product is phenomenal and I highly recommend it.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form