beauty Beauty Blogger

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

Tuesday, March 08, 2016Richa

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

A potent retinol serum that delivers skin-renewing benefits via optimally concentrated encapsulated retinol for maximum results with minimal irritation. 

This has been a god sent for me. Just to give you a little bit of background on the situation of skin, I’m 32 and have been suffering with extreme dryness on my face. Although I’ve always had normal skin but suddenly my skin changed (age?). My skin has been dry and painfully itchy. I’ve been using three moisturizers everyday one after another to keep it calm.  Needless to say, my skin’s texture has been horrible UNTILL I started using Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM.  To be honest, I was very skeptical of using this product because Retinol use can make your skin very dry and even peel. I was already suffering with extreme dryness so wasn’t sure if it would make the things worse or not. I took the chance and I’m so glad I did. I decided to start using it once in a week and increase the usage slowly.

I used it at night after cleaning my face. I did not use any product on my face, not even a moisturizer. Next morning, my skin peeled like crazy. I used a gentle face scrubber and removed all the dead skin off of my face. The result? OMG, I was amazed with the way my skin looked. LOVED IT. Next week, I used it twice a week and increased the usage by every week. My skin started improving with every usage and peeling eventually stopped.  I’m so happy with the results. My skin has not looked this good in last 4 years. My pores are visibly smaller, texture has improved tremendously, skin is smooth, glowy and feels so soft.


This one has 1.5% retinol and I know most retinol make skin dry but, for some reason this one makes my skin look and feel moist and glowy next morning .  I no longer need to use 3 moisturizers to give life to my skin and it’s no dry and itchy anymore. I highly recommend this product if you are 30+.



You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to exhibit that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to don?t omit this site and give it a glance regularly. itunes account login

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form