beauty Beauty Blogger

Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector

Saturday, August 08, 2015Richa

I’ve constantly mentioned in my youtube videos that I have really bad under eye circles and I’m always on a look out for a better under eye corrector/concealer. I’ve tried many products in this category and out of the ones I've tried, I really like The Bobbi Brown corrector , Becca Under eye brightening corrector, MAC Pro long wear concealer and Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless complete coverage concealer.  My dark circles are genetic and on top of that I’m usually sleep deprived so I like to cover these bad boys so that I don’t look like one of the walkers from The walking dead.






I’ve been eyeing on this Tarte corrector for a while and finally bought it last week.  It is a creamy formula and has peachy tones which are best to cover purple blue under eye circles.  It definitely provides a great coverage. Much like any other corrector, you must use a concealer on top of it to fully cover the dark circles.
First, I apply this corrector with my Sephora Pro airbrush concealer brush(which is btw the BOMB) and then I dab the area with the moistened beauty blender then I apply the concealer, today I used UD concealer. Again, I dab the area with damp beauty blender to smooth it all out.  Finally, I set it with my favourite Laura Mercier 

Invisible Loose Setting Powder...again with the damp Beauty Blender(Typical baking process).


It provides a very nice full coverage to cancel out the Purple-Blues under my eyes, blends in seamlessly without looking cakey or settling into fine lines. It takes a very small amount of product to get the full coverage. I would highly suggest putting on a nice non creasing concealer on top of it to get a beautiful brightening effect. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form