Business Casual Canadian blogger

Outfit of the day - Aug 27th, 2015

Thursday, August 27, 2015Richa

 Today, I am rocking this Suede flare pant from H&M. To be honest, I've never been a fan of Flares or Bellbottoms. Even when they came back in the 90s, I hardly wore them. But this particular pant caught my attention because it's suede AND it's in camel colour(both of these things I'm loving lately). So, I took a chance and tried it on. That was it, fell in love with it. The fit is so lovely. I just couldn't pass it.

Trends keep coming back every now and then. This was originally popular in
70s(remember your parents old pics?), came back in the 90s and now back again. Girl, go ahead raid your mom's closet and try this style on.

Pant - H&M
Top - Target
Shoes - Le Chateau
Necklace - ebay






























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form