Aldo Business Casual

Outfit of the day - July 23rd, 2015

Thursday, July 23, 2015Richa

Hello Everyone,

Today I decided to wear this gorgeous Navy Blue dress. I love the gold zipper detailing on the side. It fits so nicely and the material is very soft and comfortable.

These strappy shoes are everything. I actually ordered the purple color online because all the other colours were sold out in this particular sandal. They end up sending me the wrong colour which I'm glad they did because I've been looking for sandals in this colour for so long. These aren't the most comfortable shoes but then again, I've chubby feet and it's very hard for me to find shoes(fancy shoes) which are actually comfortable on me. In all honesty, I don't mind little bit of discomfort  because I'm a fashion fanatic and fashion do comes with bit of a pain;-)

Dress from Suzyshier
Sandals - Aldo
Bracelet - Jewelmint
Watch - Guess
Hoops - Icing
Lipstick - Dose of colors Berry Me













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form